Is it possible to eat walnuts on an empty stomach with hypertension
In the field of science, medicine (traditional and non-traditional), cosmetology about the benefits of walnuts, many facts have already been studied. It is possible to use in medicine not only already ripened (raw, fried) kernels, but even leaves, peel, shell, partitions, oil. A wide range of applications indicates the beneficial properties of this product.
Indications for use
Walnuts (royal, voloshsky, Greek) nuts are very useful, help maintain the normal state of physical and psychological health of each person.
- Nuts are recommended for the treatment and prevention of such diseases and ailments:
- Metabolic syndrome.
- Diseases of the heart and blood vessels.
- Strengthening bone tissue.
- Treatment of thyroid disease.
This product takes an important place in the diet. Due to its high calorie content, it quickly saturates the body (654.4 kcal per 100 g). The daily norm, indicated for consumption in food, is 30 g (this is 14 halves, or 7 whole cores).
Did you know? Walnuts are similar in shape to the human brain, which is why they are called the "feast for the brain" or "food for the mind."
Walnut is a true helper of the heart. Vitamins (B, C, A, K, PP) and microelements (potassium, magnesium, iron, zinc, iodine) favorably affect the cardiovascular system. It is also indicated for high blood pressure.
Admission is recommended for viral, colds due to the numerous vitamins in the composition. This product has a calming effect on the nervous system, normalizes the mental state. Due to the high content of antioxidants, the substances contained in nuts prevent the development of cancer cells in glandular tissues, the appearance of tumors in the thyroid and mammary glands.
It is necessary to eat nuts for athletes, people with diabetes. Those who are losing weight need to take 30 g of kernels per day. Despite the high calorie content, the product does not contain cholesterol.
Can walnuts be eaten on an empty stomach
People who have gastrointestinal diseases are not allowed to eat walnuts on an empty stomach.. Nuts eaten on an empty stomach increase the level of acidity, which leads to gastritis, duodenitis.
Important! Excessive consumption of a nut, despite its beneficial properties, is contraindicated. This is explained by the presence in the fresh product of organic acids, which provoke the appearance and development of peptic ulcer, gastritis.
Hypertension recipes with walnuts
Recipes, the main component of which are walnuts, significantly lower blood pressure in hypertension. If you systematically use tinctures, mixtures with honey, with honey and lemon, in combination with medications, the pressure drops well for a long time.
For the preparation of tinctures, you can use kernels or membranes.
Tincture of kernels
- kernels (crushed) - 100 g;
- water (boiled, warm) - 300 ml.
- Pour the kernels with water.
- Send the mixture to the refrigerator for 5 days.
Recommended intake: 75–80 ml, preferably in the morning, before and after meals.
Tincture of membranes
- walnut partitions: 20–25 pcs.;
- distilled water: 500-600 ml.
Stages of preparation:
- From the whole nuts, stretch the membranes.
- Rinse septa in cold water.
- Fold in a jar (glass container), pour water.
- For 10 days, put in a dark place.
- After 10 days, strain the tincture, separate the liquid from the partitions.
- To improve the taste, you can add honey, jam (at your discretion).
- Place the already peeled tincture in a dark place for 3 weeks, so that the sediment settles.
Did you know? High-quality activated carbon is mined from well-burned walnut shells.
Nuts with honey are an excellent alternative medicine used to treat and prevent symptoms of hypertension.
- purified kernels: 100 g;
- honey: 50 g.
Step by step cooking:
- Grind the peeled kernels in a coffee grinder or using a blender.
- Mix with honey (honey recommended fresh, liquid).
- Keep refrigerated.
It is recommended to use nuts prepared according to this recipe in the morning on an empty stomach. Duration of admission is 30–45 days. Before using such a mixture, you need to consult a doctor to avoid the development of allergic reactions, adverse reactions to the body as a whole.
The use of a mixture of nuts and honey has contraindications for the category of people suffering from intolerance to bee products, having problems with the digestive tract, gastrointestinal tract, diseases of the kidneys, liver, problems with being overweight.
Important! Long and high-quality chewing of cores will help to get the maximum of useful substances.
- The use of nuts in their pure form is not recommended in the presence of such pathologies:
- Allergy. Any nut can cause a severe allergic reaction. One common reaction is airway edema (Quincke edema). The danger is a very rapid swelling, blocking the upper respiratory tract (itching of the face, neck, swelling of the lips).
- Chronic gastritis and high acidity. Walnuts can aggravate the condition by increasing acidity even more, making treatment difficult. They are rich in fiber, and it, in turn, enhances gastrointestinal motility, which adversely affects the gastric mucosa.
- Blood coagulation. The product has a good effect on blood coagulation. Before including it in a permanent diet, it is important to pass a coagulogram (analysis will show how much blood clots can form in the body). If there is a risk of thrombosis, eating nuts is undesirable, as they increase blood clotting.
- Skin disease (psoriasis). They can enhance the manifestations of psoriasis, reactions on the skin.
- Digestion problems. Excessive consumption can cause constipation, pain in the intestines.
Walnuts are sources of important, necessary natural substances that help in the fight against hypertension, many ailments. Mixtures, therapeutic tinctures can be easily prepared at home, but it is important to consult a doctor before use, so that treatment will be more effective.