Why use walnut oil: the harm and benefits of the product
Amber aromatic walnut oil with a pronounced taste is a real source of nutrients. The content of valuable components puts it on a par with olive, and even surpasses it in some properties. However, due to the high price, it is less popular than vegetable.
The chemical composition and calorie content of walnut oil
100 g of product contains 899 kcal. The oil is completely free of proteins and carbohydrates. The product is 100% fat. The chemical composition is rich in acids that are not synthesized by the body, for example, linoleic and linolenic. It is maximally saturated with fatty Omega-3 and Omega-6 acids, as well as B, A, K and D vitamins, very saturated with Vitamin E, has an amazing set of micro and macro elements: iron, iodine, calcium, cobalt and others.
Useful properties of oil
The qualitative composition of walnut oil will manifest itself in full force with a systematic intake of the product.
- Benefits in different areas of human activity:
- cleanses the body, regulates metabolism, improves digestion;
- It is an anti-aging agent;
- increases mental abilities, physical capabilities, gives strength after illness and enriches with vital energy;
- enhances intelligence and stimulates brain processes;
- It is a protection against radiation exposure (removes radionuclides);
- It works to lower blood cholesterol.
The plant enzyme in the composition enhances blood circulation in the genitals, due to which is a real aphrodisiac, improves spermatogenesis. Due to the presence of vitamin B, it is recommended to take it during a period of intensive training, mental stress and stress.
Walnut oil will help get rid of wrinkles and therefore is used as a component in anti-aging creams, also expels toxins from the body, strengthens hair.
Softens coarsened areas eliminates peeling and age spotsis an excellent ingredient in relaxing treatments and nourishing creams. It will relieve the manifestation of signs of aging and maintain a radiant complexion.
Important! Used as a sunscreen, gives the skin a chocolate tint and moisturizes it well, which protects it from burning. It can be used both inside and just lubricate the body with it to strengthen the existing tan.
Vitamin E in oil is important for the proper development of the fetus in pregnant women, helps to eliminate the risks of infertility, protects against the threat of detachment of the placenta, and also alleviates toxicosis. During the period of feeding the baby improves lactation and increases the quality of milk.
In a children's diet is necessary to maintain immunity. Thanks to vitamin D, it provides normal bone growth. A small amount can be applied to infants on diaper rash and other defects on the skin, will help heal any damage.
Children under one year of age can be given one drop per month, children under 12 years of age can be given half a teaspoon per day, older than 12 years is enough 1 tsp. per day. To achieve the desired effect, it is necessary to consume oil for a month, then take a break for 15 days and again proceed to the previous procedure.
The use of walnut oil
Walnut oil is more popular than any other vegetable oil. The range of applications is very wide, covers the treatment of a huge number of diseases, and external signs of the manifestations of diseases. It is indispensable in cosmetology and for a professional massage direction, it is a stimulator of vital energy and mental processes.
In folk medicine
- In folk methods of treatment, peanut butter is very popular, as evidenced by the description of simple recipes:
- With arthritis, varicose veins and thrombophlebitis prepare a mixture of walnut and cedar oils in a ratio of 1: 1, use externally before bedtime. With simple swelling of the legs, a mixture of one spoonful of walnut oil with 2 drops of rosemary and cypress oils will help.
- For problems with high blood pressure, cholesterol, thyroid dysfunction, as well as for constipation you just need to drink a spoonful of oil every morning and eat a little honey.
- Simple greasing can get rid of from superficial skin lesionsfor example, with suppuration, burns, psoriasis, herpes infections and dermatitis.
- In order to strengthen the hair follicles You can not only drink, but also use as a mixture for rubbing. If you mix a spoonful of honey with an egg and two tablespoons of peanut butter, you will get a wonderful mixture that will be a stimulant of blood circulation and a source of nutrition.
Important! During the massage of painful areas with varicose veins, it is impossible to massage the affected vessels and areas next to them. Oil blocks the foci of inflammation.
For weight loss
For women, it is indispensable as an assistant in losing weight, a true dietary product. They can replace fatty dressings that are harmful, it will balance and make a healthy diet. Every morning on an empty stomach it is recommended to drink a teaspoon, which will help to get rid of excess weight. However, do not forget that there are a lot of calories in it, and the dosage should be calculated and limited.
In cooking, it is used as an additive and flavor enhancer as a seasoning. They are seasoned with salads and prepared cold sauces for meat and fish, however the oil has a very specific flavor, so it’s very careful to add to any dishes. Use as an additive in soup or cereal, even in pasta and, of course, in a variety of desserts. The oil does not need to be heated; in cold use, the beneficial properties will be preserved better.
Did you know? The largest walnut forest on the planet grows in Kyrgyzstan, its area — over 40 thousand hectares.
Walnut oil dishes are popular among vegetarians. If you regularly add the recommended amount of extract to food, you can prevent a seasonal outbreak of colds and viral diseases.
- Trace elements and a wide range of vitamins make walnut oil an important component in the cosmetic field:
- when skin care is easily and evenly applied, providing the skin smoothness and tenderness, has a cooling and soothing effect;
- has a rejuvenating effect, eliminates small wrinkles;
- replace hygienic lipstick to lubricate lips with dryness and cracks;
- strengthens hair follicles, gives shine, helps with hair loss, stimulates hair growth;
- gives nails hardness, health of the nail plate with no peeling;
- used for body massage.
A universal remedy for different skin types, is a component of creams for the decollete zone. In the treatment of otitis media or the effects of colds often use an antibiotic to get rid of the symptoms as soon as possible, but you can also use walnut oil to start by dropping it in each ear.
Harm and contraindications
- This incredibly useful product may not please everyone, there are a number of contraindications:
- for allergies should be used in very small dosages;
- with pancreatic disease;
- with gastritis and bowel disease, with impaired acidity;
- at high temperature;
- with increased blood coagulation.
It is strictly forbidden to use a separate category of people with individual intolerance to nuts.
How to choose and store walnut oil
To obtain high-quality oil, nuts of a certain maturity are used, young fruits cannot be used because of the high content of milk juice, because of which the product is stored less and quickly becomes bitter. To get rid of milky juice, nuts are stored for 3 months, during which time it is transformed into other substances, and the overall quality of the oil increases. When refining, it loses some of the useful components, so for treatment and in cosmetology they use an unrefined product, preferably cold pressed.
Did you know? Walnut oil was used to create paints during the Renaissance.
After opening the product receives contact with air, therefore, the shelf life is reduced in order to have time to use the entire volume of the product, it is better to buy a small container. Store only in a cool place with a tightly closed lid.necessarily in the glass of a dark color. A sign of expiring shelf life will be the appearance of bitterness in the taste.
Regular use of this product will help strengthen immunity, improve well-being and always stay in a good mood. The substances that this product is rich in are useful for people of all ages.