Delicious champignon recipe in sour cream sauce
Today, champignons are one of the most affordable, inexpensive and safe to eat types of mushrooms. In addition, they have excellent taste, delicate mushroom aroma and high nutritional value. Champignons are suitable for frying, stewing, pickling, but they are best combined with sour cream. How to cook mushrooms in sour cream sauce with onions and garlic - learn from the article.
Selection and preparation of ingredients
Champignons - safe, healthy and nutritious mushrooms that are available for cooking all year round.
The key to a tasty and fragrant dish, of course, are correctly selected, high-quality ingredients:
- fresh mushrooms should have a white or slightly brown color. Too dark color of fruiting bodies indicates that they are overripe. Such products do not harm human health, but upon preparation they become harsh, unpleasant in taste and smell;
- the surface of the hat should not have dark spots or any other unnatural inclusions;
- the structure of mushrooms should be strong, elastic, solid;
- fruiting bodies should produce a pleasant, mushroom aroma. The presence of a musty, damp smell indicates the non-observance of the storage rules of the product or its too long preservation.
Important! You can not buy slippery to the touch, with a sticky surface mushrooms, as they are spoiled. Examples are considered hazardous for use in which the film, located between the hat and the leg, has acquired a dark brown color.
Champignons are fully edible mushrooms, which before cooking there is no need to boil additionally. If the raw material is selected correctly, then it is enough to thoroughly rinse it under cold water, clean the hats and legs from contamination.
Champignon recipe in sour cream
Mushrooms stewed in sour cream with onions and garlic are one of the most popular ways to cook mushrooms, which allows you to get a very tasty and delicate delicacy with a wonderful aroma. The recipe for the described dish is extremely simple, does not require large time and financial costs, any, even inexperienced housewife can cook it.
Classic recipe with butter
850 g40–45 minutes
sour cream (25-30% fat)
1-2 medium sized onions
fresh or dry dill
2-3 tbsp. l
Nutrition value per 100 g:
- Thoroughly rinse the mushroom raw materials and remove any dirt. Cut champignons into slices: small - into 4 pieces, large - into 6-8 pieces.
- In a pan with warmed sunflower oil, send mushrooms to fry.
- Cut the onion in the form of half rings or small cubes. Preheat the second pan and fry the onions on it.
- Stir the ingredients periodically in pans.
- Grind dill, peel and chop garlic.
- When the onions and mushrooms acquire a golden color, combine them in one container. To stir thoroughly.
- In the onion-mushroom mass add butter. Simmer for 3-5 minutes over low heat under a lid.
- Mix the salt and pepper, add the garlic. Pour with sour cream, add greens.
- Put out the ingredients for another 1 minute, remove from heat and leave under the lid for 3-4 minutes.
Classic recipe with butterVideo recipe: Classic recipe with butter
The described treat is universal. It tastes great along with a side dish of vegetables, rice or pasta, can be served as a snack or as an independent dish. Thanks to the harmonious symbiosis of the mushroom taste, the aroma of garlic and sour cream sauce, the mushrooms are extremely tasty, delicate and spicy. Believe me, both adults and children will quickly sweep them off the table.
Did you know? Champignon phosphorus can compete with any seafood or fish. These neat mushrooms are considered a real storehouse of vitamins and mineral components. In addition, they have antitumor activity and are able to block the growth of cancer cells.
Stewed mushrooms in sour cream are considered classics of world cuisine. The method of preparing the described dish is extremely simple and easy, but at the same time, it always has excellent results. You can pamper yourself with such a treat all year round.