A delicious recipe for chicken soup with mushrooms
In our culture, there is a centuries-old tradition of cooking a wide variety of soups. Some of them have even become the “calling card” of countries. Many first courses have an original taste, aroma, and are rich in nutrients and healthy substances. This article provides recipes for chicken soups with mushrooms with step-by-step instructions and a photo.
Selection and preparation of ingredients
In order to prepare a delicious, fragrant soup, you need to buy only high-quality, fresh, without extraneous odors, damage and signs of rotten foods. Wash and dry them thoroughly; you also need to wash and dry the cooking equipment well.
Did you know? The most unusual delicacy in the countries of Asia (Malaysia, China, Vietnam) is “Swallow Nest Soup”. It is made from saliva, which swallows fasten nests. He is also the most expensive soup in the world.
Particular attention when buying should be paid to the freshness of the meat, in what conditions it is stored and can even be requested from sellers to show a certificate of quality. In addition, mushrooms should be chosen with a dense structure, without any darkening, mucus or mold.
Mushroom Chicken Soup Recipe
Nutritional value per 100 g:
- Wash raw chicken under running water, pat dry with a paper towel, cut it into separate parts (legs, wings, back, filet (breast) on a cutting board. Put all the pieces except the breast in a saucepan, put on the stove, pour cold water, throw the cilantro root, cover, let it boil.
- After boiling, reduce the heat and cook the meat for 25-30 minutes. Periodically you need to remove the foam.
- Peel vegetables. Cut the onion into half rings, carrots into rings or grate on a coarse grater, bell pepper into straws, hot pepper into small pieces.
- Pour oil into a pan, put onions in it and fry until transparent, add chopped carrots after 5 minutes peppers. After a few minutes, send the mushrooms cut into random pieces to fry and fry for 7 minutes over medium heat, stirring occasionally.
- Remove the finished meat from the broth in a separate bowl and set aside. Pour the washed rice into the hot liquid, let it boil for 10 minutes, put in the roast, chopped chicken fillet, parsley, salt, mix and cook for about a quarter of an hour.
- Then turn off the soup and let it brew a little, so that all the ingredients reveal the taste and aroma.
Important! Various dishes can be prepared from deferred prepared meat, for example, bake meat pie or pizza.
Video recipeMushroom Chicken Soup Recipe Video Recipe: Mushroom Chicken Soup Recipe
dill or parsley
to taste and desire
Nutritional value per 100 g:
- Wash the meat thoroughly, dip it in a saucepan, add water, add spices, put on the stove and bring to a boil. From time to time you need to collect foam with a spoon. Cook the ham until cooked for about half an hour.
- Peel vegetables, rinse. Cut the potatoes into cubes (pour cold water so as not to turn black), grate the carrots, finely chop the onion.
- Pour oil into a pan, add onions, fry until golden brown, pour in carrots and fry for 5 minutes. After adding the peeled, sliced champignons, mix and fry until the mushroom liquid evaporates completely.
- Remove the meat from the prepared hot broth and set aside for cooling. Throw potatoes to the liquid, boil until soft. Then inject the roast, chopped meat, grated cream cheese on a coarse grater, add salt, mix well, let it boil and simmer a little over low heat for 1-2 minutes.
- Soup should be a little infused to reveal its raw and mushroom taste.
Important! When buying cheese for soup, you need to pay attention to the raw materials from which it is made. On a natural product indicated "Processed cheese", and at a lower quality - "cheese product". It can also be sentenced at home, for this you need to melt regular cheese with the addition of melting salts, at a temperature below the boiling point of water. In addition, it is allowed to replace it with heavy cream.
Recipes for chicken soup with mushrooms have many different cooking options that will appeal to many gourmets.They can be prepared as a soup, mashed soup (for this you need to beat all the ingredients with a blender), cream soup, add various cereals (pearl barley, buckwheat), pasta, flour, all kinds of spices, herbs and other mushrooms.