Delicious recipe for stewed mushrooms in sour cream
The traditional and most successful combination of products is mushrooms and sour cream or cream, and if you add them with herbs and onions, you will get an original dish with a luxurious taste and aroma. The recipe is very simple, and cooking does not take much time. Delicate and at the same time high-calorie mushrooms will become a favorite treat in your daily diet. Stewed champignons in sour cream sauce can be served as a main course, hot, or as a cold appetizer, decorated with greens and grated parmesan.
Selection and preparation of ingredients
Products included in this recipe are available, they can be purchased at any supermarket or in the market. The only condition for the dish to turn out delicious is to buy everything fresh. Do not use frozen or canned champignons, they will not reveal their original taste and smell during heat treatment.
The higher the fat content of sour cream, the richer the taste of the dish will be. It is not worth using sour cream with a fat content below 20%, since during heat treatment it emits a lot of liquid.
Did you know? At the end of the XVII century, the monarchs in Europe had special cellars for growing champignons, which were considered a delicacy and a very expensive delicacy in those days.
Recipe for stewed champignons in sour cream
2 pcs.medium sized
bunch (50 g)
ground black pepper
Nutritional value per 100 g:
- Prepare the mushrooms: remove the legs from the ground, and remove a thin film from the hats. Rinse the cleaned champignons thoroughly with cold water and then scald with boiling water. Throwing them onto a sieve, let drain water, cut into slices.
- Next, you need to evaporate the excess liquid from the mushrooms. To do this, you need to take a pan with a tight-fitting lid, a thick bottom and a special surface that allows you to cook without oil. Spread the mushrooms evenly over the pan and fry for 2-3 minutes over medium heat.
- Then add sunflower oil and fry for another 5-10 minutes over medium heat.
- Peel the onion and cut into thin half rings, then simmer for 10 minutes over medium heat until it becomes soft and transparent.
- Prepare the dill: rinse it in cold water and cut it very finely, discard the stalks.
- Pour sour cream into the mushrooms, add chopped dill and cooked onions, salt, pepper, mix well and simmer over a minimum heat for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally. 10 minutes before the end of the frying, add a teaspoon of flour to the mushrooms and pour the dish with melted butter.
- After cooking, let the dish brew for at least 20 minutes.
Video recipeRecipe for stewed mushrooms in sour creamVideo Recipe: Recipe for stewed mushrooms in sour cream
Champignon is the only mushroom that is grown under artificial conditions, so you can enjoy its unique taste without fear of possible poisoning.
Important! Some manufacturers process fresh champignons with chlorine, which increases their shelf life, so it is important to sprinkle mushrooms with boiling water before cooking.
Stewed champignons in sour cream sauce is a vegetarian dish that is especially relevant during the period of fasting and for people who have excluded meat from their diet and switched to vegetables. Nutritionists rightly consider these mushrooms to be a substitute for meat, as they are rich in proteins and vitamins of group B. Prepare yourself this simple, but at the same time delicious dish according to our recipe and appreciate its incomparable taste.