A delicious recipe for champignon soup with noodles
Macaroni or macaroni and potato soup with chicken broth can be considered a classic version of light first courses, and if you add mushrooms, then its high taste properties can be easily guessed by only one smell.
The recipe below without potatoes refers specifically to such culinary masterpieces, especially when you consider the homemade cooking of natural vermicelli. How to choose the right ingredients of the dish and what you need to know in order to cook it without any problems - read on.
Selection and preparation of ingredients
The main components of this first course will be the chicken itself (you can take a small whole), mushrooms, onions, carrots, flour, eggs, vegetable oil and various spices. Of course, all of them should be as fresh and of high quality as possible, which primarily concerns meat and eggs.
Greens and spices are added at one’s own discretion, calculating their amount based on their own taste preferences.
Before cutting, chicken and vegetables and mushrooms should be washed under running water, and if you decide to freeze any ingredient earlier, then it is advisable to use it only after complete defrosting in room conditions.It’s quite possible to cook spaghetti yourself, but if you don’t have time to do this, then you can buy a ready-made store version of suitable pasta.
Mushroom and Vermicelli Soup Recipe
To make the finished dish more attractive, cut carrots and noodles using a curly knife or a special ribbed shape for cutting.
2 l80 minutes
ham or whole chicken
greens (a mixture of onion and dill)
chili pepper (without breaking)
1 tbsp. the spoon
Nutritional value per 100 g:
- Wash the chicken meat and, pouring it with water, set cook on medium heat.
- While preparing the broth, sift the flour into a clean and dry container, mix it with salt and pour the eggs (whole and yolk) into the organized recess, and then the vegetable oil.
- Knead the dough so that it turns out to be tight but smooth (if necessary, add flour or water a little while mixing). Place the finished batch in a plastic bag and leave it on the table for 20 minutes.
- Remove the foam that has appeared on the surface of the chicken broth so that the liquid in the pan becomes transparent, then add coriander seeds, black pepper, dill seeds and basil.
- Peel, chop the onion into small cubes and immediately sprinkle it in a pot of boiling broth.
- Peel and chop the carrots so that the result is a thick straw, and then also move it to the pan with the rest of the ingredients.Boil the soup for 20 minutes with the lid closed.
- Sprinkle a small amount of flour on the countertop, roll the pastry into a thin layer (about 1 mm thick) and let it air dry for several minutes (it’s not necessary to freeze fresh pasta, because vermicelli soup tastes better with fresh pastry).
- Cut the formation into separate strips, approximately 3 cm wide, and then grind them into thin noodles.
- The thickness of the finished flour product can be selected independently, but after cutting, be sure to fluff the workpiece by hand and leave it on the table to dry, thereby avoiding sticking of individual pieces of dough.
- Remove the chicken from the soup (until then it should have boiled for about 40 minutes) and, if you have selected a whole carcass or large ham, - divide it into several parts.
- Peel the prepared mushrooms and cut into large pieces, send to the broth.
- Salt the dish and add a little ground pepper if desired.
- After 5 minutes of cooking, pour into the pan and dried noodles without stirring it (it should “seize” in boiling water and not stick together).
- As soon as the soup boils, mix everything and add the divided chicken. After 3-5 minutes, you can remove the dish from the heat.
- Before serving, the soup typed in a plate can be decorated with greens, which will make it more attractive (this is noticeable even in the photo).
Recipe for soup with mushrooms and noodles Video recipe: Recipe for soup with mushrooms and noodles
The first dishes are a prerequisite for a full diet and well-being associated with it, and the combination of chicken and champignons will make the taste of mushroom soup more refined and easy.At the same time, the presence of potatoes in the composition is completely optional, since even without it, the dish will surely appeal to both adults and children.