A delicious recipe for zucchini with mushrooms in sour cream sauce
Baked zucchini with mushrooms is a very tasty and healthy dish that is simple enough to cook. Just follow the step by step recipe.
Selection and preparation of ingredients
It is advisable to choose zucchini young so that they have no seeds. Champignon buy only fresh, bright, with no visible flaws, with a dense surface and a hollow film between the leg and the hat.
Did you know? In some palaces of Europe there were basements in which special, most delicious champignons were grown, which only royalty could eat.
It is better to choose young mushrooms in which the caps are half-closed. Mushrooms need to be washed, and vegetables - peeled. At the same time, young zucchini can not be peeled.
Recipe for zucchini with mushrooms
5-61 hours 10 minutes
young zucchini or zucchini
sweet red pepper
Nutritional value per 100 g:
- Cut each zucchini into slices or cubes. Their size can be any, at your discretion.
- Put them in a large bowl so that it is convenient to add other ingredients and mix them.
- Cut each mushroom into slices and add to the vegetables.
- Crush the garlic or rub into vegetables.
- Onion cut into half rings or cubes, pepper - into strips.Pour them into a common bowl (you can add them to the rest of the ingredients raw or pre-fry).
- Add salt, pepper, a pinch of Italian herbs or other spices to choose from.
- Pour in sour cream, sprinkle with green onions and mix well.
- Transfer all ingredients to a heat-resistant glass pan and tamp tightly.
- Put the mixture in a bake oven, preheated to 200 ° C. Bake for 45 minutes.
- Pull out the baking sheet, rub the cheese on the squash casserole and put it to cook for another 15 minutes. Bake at the same temperature until golden brown.
- Remove the casserole from the oven and sprinkle with herbs.
Important!Without heat treatment, champignons retain more nutrients, but if you are not sure about the quality of the mushrooms purchased, it is better to fry or stew them before adding to the casserole.
Cooking zucchini with mushrooms according to this recipe is simple, but it turns out very tasty. Mushrooms can be pre-fried, which will only enhance the taste of the side dish. It can be served with boiled or fried potatoes, stewed cabbage or as an independent mushroom dish.