Delicious Korean style mushroom recipe at home
Korean cuisine is famous for its sharpness and bright taste. Delicious recipes from this country are not limited to carrots or eggplants. Koreans are masters from the usual set of products to work culinary wonders. Korean mushrooms are one of them. You can cook this simple dish that will delight you on holidays and weekdays. After all, home-made mushrooms in Korean are liked by everyone, even those who are not fans of mushrooms and adherents of Korean spiciness. Marinade completely changes the mushroom taste, adding notes of vinegar apple sourness, soy sauce, sesame seeds and herbs. Korean-style champignons can easily be admired at any family holiday for households and guests - this dish is delicious, extraordinary, and healthy.
Selection and preparation of ingredients
Champignons are preferably small. The addition of chili peppers depends solely on personal taste preferences. Greens can be interchangeable with any other, familiar and beloved. Prepare the mushrooms before the cooking process: it is important to wipe them with a damp towel and thoroughly, but not for long, so as not to absorb excess moisture, rinse under running cold running water, washing off the dirt. If necessary, update the slice on the darkened legs to give beauty from the picture, the dish.If the plans include canning, dishes for him must be sterilized.
Important! Sesame grains are recommended to be fried before use. It will enhance the sesame taste!
Korean champignon recipe
2 l30 minutes
7-8 large cloves
natural apple cider vinegar
ground chili pepper
Nutrition value per 100 g:
- In a three-liter pan, draw water, place the pan on the stove. Turn on medium heat, add salt, wait until it boils. Immerse the mushrooms in boiling water, cover the pan with a lid. Continue cooking over medium heat for about 15 minutes.
- After the mushrooms have boiled, drain the water through a colander. For quick cooling, transfer the mushrooms to the container where you plan to pickle them, most conveniently - in a glass jar.
- While the mushrooms are cooling, it’s time to cook the marinade: chop the greens, cut the cloves of the garlic head into several pieces, combine the greens and garlic in a marinade bowl.
- It's time to add oil, soy sauce, apple cider vinegar, sesame seeds, chopped garlic. Pour spices into the future marinade, do not forget about bay leaf, salt and sugar.
- Stir all the ingredients. Leave to insist for 30 minutes, then the marinade will become saturated and fragrant. Try the cooked marinade, if there is not enough sharpness in the dish, add chili peppers.
- Fill the cooled mushrooms with cold marinade, cover the jar with a lid, cling film or preserve with a seaming lid. To make the mushrooms pickle, put the jar in the cold for 12-24 hours. While pickling, stir occasionally
- The next day, mushrooms in Korean will be ready. You can eat them right away or make canning supplies for the winter - the jars will last a long time. Shelf life of such a savory snack is at least 10 months.
Video recipeKorean champignon recipeVideo recipe: Korean champignon recipe
Did you know? Korean food includes ingredients always combined with boiled rice. Any of the dishes helps to digest fatty meat, pork, for example.
Homemade champignon salad is prepared tastier than bought on the market. The advantage of cooking at home is that it is easy to adjust salt, severity and quantity of spices in your own way, and be sure of quality when cooking at home in normal conditions, for yourself. An unusual cold appetizer of sweet and sour champignons, prepared using a simple step-by-step recipe without difficulty, will help you easily survive the winter when there is nothing from fresh vegetables except bored potatoes, carrots and onions.