Boletus: recipes for soups, step-by-step instructions with photos
Mushroom soups occupy a special place in the cookbook of any housewife. Ceps are good in any form. They make delicious mushroom pickers, both classic mashed creams and hearty nourishing julienne. They are especially good in soups.
Boletus gives a very fragrant broth, giving an unusual taste to dishes from them. Mushroom soup can be prepared both from fresh and frozen or dried boletus. Therefore, you can delight loved ones with this wonderful dish all year round. It’s not difficult to prepare mushroom soup, and recipes with a step-by-step description of the process with a photo will help you with this.
Mushroom soups may include boletus in fresh, dried or frozen form. Fresh boletus must be processed very quickly, because even with short storage they lose their original qualities, becoming flabby.
Important! Mushrooms, due to the spongy structure, absorb odors very strongly. Therefore, when freezing, it is recommended to use tightly closed containers.
Depending on the form in which the mushrooms are used, the following operations must be performed before cooking:
- for fresh: soaking in water acidified with citric acid (based on a third of a teaspoon of acid per 10 liters of water) and holding for 1 hour to 3. Then, thoroughly wash. Optionally, you can remove the film from the caps;
- for dried: rinse, soak in cool water. Usually they are saturated with moisture for 1–1.5 hours;
- for frozen: defrost and rinse.
The remaining ingredients that make up the dish are processed as usual: washed, cleaned, washed and cut.
Soup from boletus delicious recipes
It does not take special skills and time to cook wonderful mushroom dishes according to the proposed recipes. This dish can be prepared at any time of the year, if you take care of the preparations in advance and during the season of “silent hunting” freeze or dry a portion of the harvest.
Soup of fresh boletus and mushrooms
Prepare the mushrooms in advance: free from dirt and impurities, clean damaged areas. Wash well (in three or four doses under running water). Place in a cooking container, pour in water. Put on a slow fire. After boiling, boil for several minutes and drain the liquid. Put the mushrooms in a colander and let the excess moisture drain.
3 l45–55 min.
small bunch (to taste)
Nutritional value per 100 g:
- Cut the peeled carrots into straws. Peeled potato tubers, chop in the form of sticks.
- Transfer the mushrooms into a pan, pour in water, heat over low heat. After the liquid boils, cook for another half hour.
- Cut the onion into short strips.
- Mince chopped onions a little in a pan (until transparent) with the addition of a small amount of oil.
- Prepared vegetables are added to the soup.
- Cook for another 20 minutes with a slight boil until the potatoes are soft. Cooking time depends on the type of potato. Therefore, if he did not have time to cook, leave to cook until cooked. Season the dish with sauteed onions.
- Pour vermicelli at the rate. Boil the soup for another 5 minutes.
- Bring the dish to the desired taste, seasoning with salt, black pepper, adding chopped greens. Boil another 2-3 minutes.
Soup from fresh boletus and mushrooms Video recipe: Soup from fresh boletus and mushrooms
Important! Mushrooms are not recommended to be included in the diet of children under 7 years of age, since they contain a large amount of fiber, which complicates the absorption of protein and many trace elements.
Dried mushroom soup
2 l40 min.
Nutritional value per 100 g:
- Rinse dried sorted boletus.
- Soak in a liter of water for 1.5–2 hours until it swells and becomes soft. If large mushrooms were used for cooking, let them stand for at least 3 hours.
- While the mushrooms swell, cook the noodles.
- Pour the salt into the flour at the norm, sift the mixture through a sieve.
- Form a slide with flour with a hole in the center, drive an egg into it.
- Knead the dough well until the lump becomes elastic and stops sticking to your hands.
- Cover a ball of dough with a bowl or a clean towel for 20 minutes to swell the flour proteins.
- Chop the peeled onion in medium-sized cubes.
- Prepared potatoes cut into medium-sized cubes.
- Cut the peeled roots lengthwise into two parts.
- Cut the carrot root into slices, chop large specimens into thin slices.
- Place chopped vegetables in a pot of water.
- Let it boil quickly, remove the foam.
- Then simmer for 10 minutes.
- Drain the liquid from the boletus, strain the infusion through a colander.
- In boiling soup, put swollen boletus, pour in the infusion, in which the mushrooms were soaked.
- Continue cooking over low heat with the lid closed and slightly heating until mushrooms are cooked.
- Roll the dough into a thin layer (approximately 1 mm.).
- Fold the formation in half and cut into strips of 5-7 cm.
- Fold the strips on top of one another and cut the noodles (width - 7–10 mm).
- After cutting, the noodles should dry for 10-15 minutes.
- If large mushrooms were used for the dish, remove them from the soup and cut into several parts, then return them to the pan again.
- Put lightly dried noodles in the soup. If a lot of flour was used to prepare it, then cut the dough before sifting.
- Increase heat and wait until it boils.
- Salt the dish, season with black pepper and boil for 5-10 minutes with constant slight boiling.
- Serve with chopped dill and sour cream.
Frozen Mushroom Soup
2 l40 min.
Nutritional value per 100 g:
- Chopped peeled washed onion in small cubes.
- Grind the peeled carrots with a grater.
- Prepared potatoes cut into medium-sized cubes. Finely chopped green and washed dill.
- Rinse thawed mushrooms.
- Put them in a cooking vessel, pour in cold water, turn on maximum heating, let it boil quickly.
- Collect foam, reduce heat and boil for 1 hour.
- When the mushrooms are cooked, add onions and carrots. Increase heating, let it boil.
- Add cubes of potatoes.
- Cover and cook over low heat for 10 minutes.
- Salt and cook for 10 minutes with slow heating.
- Season the dish with ground black pepper, dry basil and herbs.
- Add oil and boil for another 1 minute.
Frozen Mushroom Soup Video Recipe: Frozen Mushroom Soup
Despite all their simplicity, mushroom soups have excellent taste and allow you to diversify the diet of the whole family.
Did you know? White mushroom contains substances that kill cancer cells and Koch's wand. Its incredibly rich composition improves the condition of the skin, nails and hair.
This rather light and low-calorie dish can be prepared all year round, as the boletus, which is part of it, can be used both fresh and frozen and dried. Try to cook this dish according to the suggested recipes and it will become a frequent treat on your table.