Delicious recipes for potato casserole with mushrooms and minced meat
Successful symbiosis of potatoes, minced meat and mushrooms allows you to create an original, very fragrant and nutritious dish with unique taste. These ingredients harmoniously emphasize and complement each other, thereby making a simple treat a real culinary masterpiece. How to make a delicious casserole based on potatoes with minced meat and mushrooms - more in the article.
Selection and preparation of ingredients
The key to a delicious and quality dish, of course, are good ingredients. For cooking casseroles, it is allowed to use any mushrooms: mushrooms, porcini, boletus, oyster mushrooms and even champignons. Mushrooms can be used fresh or frozen, the main thing is that they are well cleared of pollution, forest debris, do not have spoiled areas, rot. When using wild mushrooms, it is recommended to boil them.
The best option for minced meat is pork-beef or pork. It is the most delicious, rich and aromatic. For those who prefer a diet, minced chicken or rabbit is suitable. You can’t add milk from the refrigerator in mashed potatoes, since the potato mass will get an unpleasant gray tint.To make the potatoes in the dish tender, airy and without a taste of bitterness, it is recommended to boil them until fully cooked. The presence of bitterness indicates that potatoes with a green peel or a root crop poorly cleared of traces of rot were used for cooking.
To give mashed potatoes a sweet creamy taste, you need to add a little warm milk, butter or cream to it.
Potato casserole recipes with mushrooms and minced meat
Modern cooking has a large variety of recipes based on mashed potatoes, mushrooms and minced meat. I would like to dwell on the most famous and sought after, which have long passed into the category of classical ones. All recipes are easy to prepare, do not require large time, physical and financial costs.
Classic recipe with cheese
9 servings 60 minutes
minced pork and beef
2 small onions
Nutritional value per 100 g:
- Peel the potatoes, cut into rings.
- Chop the garlic, put in the minced meat, put spices to taste.
- Cut mushroom raw materials into cubes, fry in vegetable oil along with onions. Add spices.
- Grind the cheese on a grater, divide into two parts. Make a fill: combine one part of the grated cheese with the egg and sour cream. Mix the mixture thoroughly, add salt.
- Place raw potatoes in a uniform, not thick layer on a baking sheet.
- Put the minced meat on top of the vegetables, then the onion-mushroom mixture.
- Pour the meat and vegetables into the cheese. Put another tier of potatoes on top. Cover the container with the dish with foil, place in a preheated oven to + 200 ° C.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes, remove from oven, remove foil and sprinkle with hard cheese. Cook for another 20 minutes until a beautiful golden crust is formed.
Video recipeClassic Cheese Recipe Video Recipe: Classic Cheese Recipe
Important! Typically, a casserole according to the recipe described is served with a salad or various vegetables. It also goes well with sauces - garlic, tomato, creamy. To "play" with the taste characteristics of a familiar dish, you can add a variety of spices and seasonings to it.
Mashed Potato Casserole
6 servings 90 minutes
Nutritional value per 100 g:
- Peel potatoes from the skin, cook until cooked. Prepare mashed potatoes: mix cooked root vegetables with 50 g butter, milk, one egg. Crush well until a creamy air mass is formed. At the end of kneading, add 100 g of crushed hard cheese.
- Cut mushrooms into cubes, fry in a pan until the liquid evaporates. Add onion, chopped carrots, 30 g butter, salt and pepper to the mushrooms.
- Stew the vegetable and mushroom mass for 3-5 minutes, put the minced meat in it and fry for a couple more minutes.
- Grease a baking sheet with butter, lay mashed potato with one even ball. Lay the filling from the mixture of minced meat with mushrooms on top of the layers. Cover the ingredients with a layer of mashed potatoes. Lubricate the casserole with one beaten egg. Bake the dish for 30–35 minutes until golden brown.
Video recipeMashed potato casserole Video recipe: Mashed potato casserole
Important! To prepare mashed potatoes, it is recommended to use a blender or mortar. Moreover, you can not try hard, the presence of small lumps will allow the casserole to better keep in shape. According to the described method, the casserole is very airy, delicate, with excellent taste and smell. The dish is quite nutritious, so it is advised to consume it with fresh vegetables or salad.
Add tomato to mince
6 servings 60 minutes
mushrooms (oyster mushrooms, champignons)
Nutritional value per 100 g:
- Peel mushrooms and onions, rinse, cut into slices. Fry the mushroom raw materials with onions over low heat for 7-8 minutes. Cut half the tomatoes into cubes and half thin slices.
- Fry meat separately. Season with spices. In one container, combine mushrooms, minced meat and tomatoes. Mix thoroughly, mix in salt, pepper, dried garlic to taste. Grind dill, add to the filling.
- Cut the peeled potatoes into thin slices. Put a uniform tier of potatoes into the container, sprinkle with spices.
- Put minced meat with mushrooms and tomatoes on a potato pillow. Grease with mayonnaise.
- On top of the ingredients lay a layer of previously prepared tomato. Sprinkle tomatoes with grated hard cheese. Oven in the oven at +160 ... + 180 ° С for 25-30 minutes.
Video recipeWith the addition of tomato in minced meatVideo recipe: With the addition of tomato in minced meat
Important! The combination of minced meat, mushrooms and tomatoes gives this dish an unusual taste with a pleasant tender acidity. Such a treat will appeal to both adult members of the family and very small ones.
Potato casserole is one of the most beloved and revered culinary masterpieces. It is very easy to prepare, does not require special skills or experience. Harmoniously combining various components, you can get completely different, but always extremely tasty, healthy dishes from the same products. At the same time, the casserole leaves hearty, nutritious and can fully replace lunch or dinner.