Delicious champignon soup recipe
A delicious and fragrant classic champignon soup, as well as hearty meat soup with mushrooms, is very simple to prepare. All the necessary ingredients can be found in the store or on the market. The cooking process will take relatively little time, and the prepared soup will delight your family with a rich taste and unique mushroom aroma.
Selection and preparation of ingredients
All products for cooking should be fresh. Champignons need to choose large and whole. Before cooking, they must be washed. Carrots, onions, herbs and potatoes also need to be peeled and washed under running water. Mushrooms retain freshness for two days. They need to be purchased immediately before cooking.
Champignon Soup Recipe
medium sized potatoes
Nutritional value per 100 grams:
- Cut the potatoes into cubes, pour into boiling water and leave to cook. While the potatoes are being prepared, cut the onions into cubes.
- Pour vegetable oil into a pan and heat. Add onion and fry over low heat until it turns golden.
- While the onion is fried, grate the carrots on a fine grater. Then add it to the pan with onions and leave to cook, stirring occasionally.
- Separating the hats from the legs, cut the mushrooms into slices. Pour the mushrooms into a frying pan and continue to fry over low heat until cooked. Champignons should acquire a golden color. When the mushrooms are almost ready, add a little salt and mix the mixture.
- Add sour cream to the frying with mushrooms, stir and continue to fry for a few more minutes. When the potatoes are boiled, add salt and water to it a couple of bay leaves, as well as frying from carrots, onions and mushrooms.
- Add vermicelli to the stew, mix. Cook for about 7 minutes. Chop greens and pour into soup. Pepper to taste and mix. Soup with mushrooms is ready! It can be poured in portions and served.
red canned beans
2 tbsp. l
4–5 Art. l
Nutritional value per 100 g:
- Cut the meat into small pieces.
- Cut the onions, carrots and celery into squares. Cut the small mushrooms into quarters, large mushrooms into plates. Preheat the pan, after pouring oil into it. Then add pieces of meat and fry over high heat until golden brown.
- Pour roasted beef meat into a pan with boiling water, add bay leaves, pepper and salt to taste. Cover and cook over low heat.
- Fry the mushrooms in a preheated pan, then add to the broth. Preheat the pan and cook the vegetables.
- Add the frying and canned red beans to the soup and continue cooking until the mushrooms and meat are cooked.If you can preserve the beans on their own, it will retain more nutrients, and dishes prepared with homemade beans will be tastier. When the soup is ready, you need to add chopped garlic to it and decorate with greens.
- Grate the melted cheese and mix with the egg. Add the chopped onion.
- Cut the baguette into slices and grease on one side with the finished mixture. Put the slices in the preheated pan with the oiled side down. If desired, croutons can be fried either on one side or on both sides. They cook very quickly. Pour mushroom soup with meat in portions and serve with delicious hot croutons.
Important! When frying meat over high heat, it is necessary to stir it so that it does not burn.
Champignon soup is a great way to diversify the daily menu and delight your loved ones with an original and delicious dish. It is very simple to prepare it: even a novice hostess can cope with the recipe. Soup can be supplemented and improved at your discretion, for example, boil it in meat broth, add vermicelli, cereals, beans and other ingredients.