A delicious recipe for mushroom mushroom soup with cream
Mushrooms are a universal product. As soon as the cooks do not cook them: fry, salt, pickle and bake. But what really reveals the taste of mushrooms is the thick and aromatic soup prepared from them. So that you can please yourself and your loved ones with a delicious and satisfying dish, we offer you a step-by-step recipe on how to make champignon soup with cream.
Selection and preparation of ingredients
The most suitable mushrooms for this recipe are champignons. They are suitable in any form: fresh, after freezing or dry. As for cream, their optimal fat content for pottage should be 15–20%, but more can be done if you want to get a thicker liquid.
Important! Mushrooms can make the liquid dark, so to prevent this, they must be thoroughly washed, especially under the caps. In addition, they should not be overcooked. If the dish is too dark, add a little more cream.
Creamy champignon soup recipe
1.5 L 50-60 min
2 tbsp. l
Nutritional value per 100 g of product:
- After washing, chop the mushrooms and onions. Mushrooms - large, onions - finely.
- Fry the onion with mushrooms in vegetable oil until soft for 15-20 minutes, then add salt and pepper, a pinch will be enough.
- After frying the mushrooms and onions, they should be chopped in a blender. To facilitate the grinding process, add 200-300 ml of broth to the blender. The basis of the dish is ready.
- Fry in a pan 2 tbsp. l flour, pre-melting the butter. Fry for 1–2 minutes until light golden.
- Pour the soup base into the pan with the flour fried, add the remaining broth to them. Bringing to a boil, you need to cook the soup for 5-7 minutes.
- Pour the cream and bring the liquid to a boil again.
- Remove from heat. Add spices to taste. Mushroom soup with fresh champignons with cream is ready.
Video recipeCream of champignon soup with creamVideo Recipe: Cream of champignon soup with cream
Did you know? Soup is an ideal option for those who want to lose weight. It is quite nutritious to provide the body with energy, but it is much less nutritious than other dishes.
Champignons are nutritionally equivalent to meat. The dishes from them are perfect for vegetarians and those on a diet. Having prepared soup with these mushrooms according to our recipe, you can please yourself and your loved ones with a hearty and tasty first course.