Description and application features
Mushrooms can be safely called one of the most amazing organisms on the planet. They combine the characteristics of representatives of flora and fauna, and many of them, moreover, are very tasty and healthy. Cranberries are one of the edible species, the collection of which gives experienced mushroom pickers considerable pleasure. If you are not familiar with this fungus yet, in a further article you can find out how it looks and how it is useful to humans.
Where does the mushroom grow and what does it look like?
Chamomile grows predominantly in pine forests, as it forms microsis with pine, occurs in groups and in a single order, prefers sandy soils and green mosses. The collection period is from mid-August to early October. The mushroom has a second name - bandage tied. This representative of the flora is considered quite rare, mainly grows in the forest areas of Western Europe and North America. On the territory of Russia is less common, mainly in the southern regions.
Mushroom pickers, who have already encountered the collection of chickweed row, note that the mushroom has a fairly strong fruiting body with juicy dense pulp that perfectly tolerates heat treatment. The hat of the young specimens is convex, but over time it becomes more widespread, and then completely flat with slightly lowered edges. Its diameter varies between 6–10 cm. In the photographs, you can well see the color of the mushroom - the hat, as a rule, has a brick-brown color.
Did you know? Until now, scientists have not been able to calculate the number of mushroom species on the planet. According to rough estimates, the figure is about 2 million, of which only 100 thousand have been studied.
Video: Types of rows
Edible or not?
The fungus belongs to the category of conditionally edible. This means that it can be eaten, but only after heat treatment - first you need to cook the mushrooms for 30 minutes, and then use it as an ingredient in cooking. The broth remaining after cooking must be poured out - you cannot use it for cooking soups.For the information of mushroom pickers, the chafer is similar in appearance to white-brown, which is considered poisonous. A distinctive feature is that the white-brown row has an even double-zone leg, and the mushroom itself is very bitter. In order not to be mistaken, it is advisable to carefully study the photos that can be found on the Internet before picking mushrooms.
Fresh rowing can be stored in the refrigerator for no more than 3 days. Also, mushrooms lend themselves well to drying and freezing, maintaining their nutritional properties for six months. They can be preserved - then you can feast on the fragrant crisp gifts of the forest until the next season.
Did you know? In Japan, 30% of cancer drugs are based on medicinal mushrooms.
For the most part, Ryadovka consists of water - 91%. Despite this, the chemical composition is rich in useful trace elements, which determine the value of this representative of the "mushroom kingdom". In particular, such elements are contained:
- Vitamin C - contributes to the synthesis of collagen protein, which is the basis for the structure of bones, muscles, blood vessels and all body tissues;
- Vitamin B6 - regulates the functioning of the nervous system, takes an active part in the metabolism of proteins and amino acids;
- riboflavin - is involved in the burning of sugar, the normalization of energy processes;
- folic acid - responsible for the growth of healthy cells, maintaining the integrity of DNA;
- betaine - activates intracellular processes;
- choline - prevents the formation of gallstones, in men it stimulates the prostate gland;
- glycine - normalizes the functioning of the nervous system;
- aspartic acid - plays the role of a natural antibiotic;
- potassium - regulates the protein-water balance, is responsible for the normal functioning of the cardiovascular system;
- phosphorus - stimulates muscle and bone growth, contributes to the normalization of the nervous system;
- magnesium - reduces the excitability of the nervous system, helps protect the body from infections, participates in blood coagulation processes;
- calcium - in tandem with other elements (phosphorus, magnesium, vitamin D) helps build bone and muscle tissue, affects blood coagulation, and blocks the absorption of saturated fats.
The composition of the rowing fibers contains a considerable amount of selenium (9.6 μg per 100 g of the product with a daily norm of 20 μg). This element plays an important role in the prevention of cancer, protects the cells of the body from DNA disorders. And selenium positively affects the reproductive function in men and women, increases sexual activity.
Useful properties of the mushroom
Chafer-like rowing is a low-calorie product (100 g contains only about 22 kcal), therefore it is suitable for dietary nutrition. At the same time, the mushroom contains a full-fledged composition of nutrients, due to which it is able to replace meat in the diet of vegetarians.
- In addition, based on the chemical composition discussed above, a number of useful properties of rowing can be distinguished:
- strengthening and maintaining the immune system;
- antibacterial effect;
- anti-cancer effect;
- prevention of depression and insomnia;
- anti-inflammatory effect;
- normalization of blood pressure;
- stabilization of the blood supply to the brain;
- stimulation of the biliary system.
Bandaged rowing is a useful product for the prevention of SARS epidemics, which especially progress in the autumn. By including mushrooms in the diet, you can significantly reduce the risk of the disease.
Cranberries are a wonderful ingredient for making cold and hot dishes, sauces and pastries. Mushrooms are fried, boiled, stewed, pickled. In general - they cook, as you like.
Important! Before cooking, mushrooms need to be washed and soaked in cold water for 3–4 hours. During this time, insects and sand will be washed out of the plates.
Beginners can try to cook the following simple dishes:
- Marinated mushrooms. Mushrooms are boiled and laid out in jars. Prepare the marinade: for 1 kg of boiled rows take 1 liter of water, 1.5 tbsp. l salt, 2 tbsp. sugar, 2 tbsp. vinegar, 2-3 cloves of garlic, 3 bay leaves, several peas of allspice. Mix all ingredients (except vinegar), put on fire and boil for 10 minutes. At the end, add vinegar, pour pickle jars with mushrooms and roll up. Store the workpiece in the refrigerator or cellar.
- Fried row with sour cream and herbs. Boiled mushrooms (1 kg), cut and fry in a pan in vegetable oil until golden brown. 2-3 onions are cut into cubes and fried separately. The components are combined in one deep pan, add 1 teaspoon salt, 200 ml of sour cream, 1 bunch of chopped dill. Simmer the dish on low heat for 15 minutes. and serve hot.
- Mushroom soup. To prepare a delicious aromatic soup, you will need about half a row of rows, carrots, onions, 4 potatoes, 100 g of noodles or small vermicelli, salt, greens.For the basics, it is better to pre-cook the chicken broth. Boiled mushrooms are cut and fried in a pan until rosy. Diced potatoes, mushrooms, salt (to taste) are introduced into boiling broth, boiled for 10-15 minutes.
At this time, chopped onion and carrots chopped on a coarse grater are fried in butter - put the ingredients in a saucepan and continue cooking on low heat for another 10 minutes, after which noodles are added and the soup is cooked until cooked. At the end, season the dish with herbs and let stand for 10-15 minutes.
The rich chemical composition and useful properties of the chickweed rowing are appreciated by folk doctors who use the product in the treatment of various ailments. For example, infusions are made from mushrooms, which are then used as lotions for skin diseases, wounds.
Did you know? In China and Japan, the extract of rowan is included in the composition of a medicine that helps in the fight against cancer of the organs of the reproductive system.
Mushrooms can be dried and ground using a coffee grinder. If large fragments remain, the composition is sieved. On the basis of mushroom powder, lotions for the skin are made to help eliminate acne, excessive greasiness and irritation.
Healing ointment can be prepared from ranks - it is used for rubbing and compresses for joint pain, arthritis. Mushrooms need to be cut, put in a jar, covered with a lid and put in the oven at the slowest fire for 8 hours. After this, the mushrooms must be thoroughly mixed to obtain a homogeneous mass.
Important! Do not combine drinkers with alcohol — this can cause severe poisoning.
Possible harm from the fungus
Like all edible mushrooms, cep-like rowing can be dangerous for the body in case of overeating. It is recommended to eat the product no more than 2-3 times a week. An excess of mushrooms in the body negatively affects the digestive system, which heavily digests the chitin protein contained in the row.
Eating mushrooms is not recommended during pregnancy and lactation. Also, do not give the product to children under 6 years of age, as the stomach may not be able to cope with the digestion process. Frequent intake of mushrooms can cause an allergic reaction, resulting in nausea, vomiting, skin itching and other symptoms.
Before you go to the forest for mushrooms, make sure that you know the signs of the edible and inedible representatives of the rank and file. The slightest mistake can lead to severe poisoning.
The crib is a mushroom deserving to learn how to collect it. It will become not only a delicious, fragrant ingredient for dishes, but also a very useful product that fills the body with new vitality.