Delicious White Mushroom Soup Recipe
Porcini mushroom soup is an excellent dinner dish that can satisfy even the most capricious gourmets. It turns out to be tasty and nutritious, and the main advantage of the soup is its unsurpassed aroma. The correct technology for preparing this dish and a list of the necessary ingredients are contained in the article.
Selection and preparation of ingredients
Mushroom soup can be made from raw, frozen or dried mushrooms. The aroma enhances the dry product.
Important! Old, darkened, rotten, or wormy mushrooms are not suitable for soup.
Fresh mushrooms are suitable for the first dish, which correspond to such characteristics:
- with hats no more than 6 cm in diameter;
- without spots or blackening on the surface;
Boletus mushrooms do not need preliminary cooking. They only need to be cleaned of dirt, washed and dried. The dry product must be soaked in cold water for 2-3 hours, then rinse and squeeze.
White Mushroom Soup Recipe
white porcini mushrooms
Nutritional value per 100 g:
- Wash and peel mushrooms and vegetables. Dice the ingredients.
- Place a container of water on the stove. Pour mushrooms into it. Boil them and cook for 20 minutes.
- Periodically remove foam from the broth surface. Put potatoes in boiling water.
- After boiling add salt, bay leaf, pepper. Boil potatoes until cooked.
- When cooking potato broth, put a frying pan on the stove. Add vegetable and butter there.
- Pour onion into the pan. Fry it until golden brown.
- Add carrots to the onion. Fry until soft (approximately 4 minutes).
- Put the frying in the soup after the potatoes are completely boiled.
- Cook the soup over low heat for another 5 minutes.
- Before serving, if desired, the dish can be seasoned with sour cream, herbs and sprinkled with black pepper.
Video recipeBoletus Mushroom Soup RecipeVideo Recipe: Boletus Mushroom Soup Recipe
Did you know? In nature, there is an ordinary fungus mushroom, whose growth rate exceeds even bamboo. Every minute, this representative of the mushroom kingdom adds 5 mm in growth.
Following the above recipe, you can cook this tasty, healthy and aromatic dish for every day. Cooking soup from porcini mushrooms at home will not take much time and can be done even by an ordinary person who does not understand the intricacies of cooking.