The recipe for delicious saffron mushrooms
The mushrooms collected in the forest are most often made salty, but other tasty dishes can also be prepared from them. Any mushrooms, including forest ones, go well with potatoes. The article provides a step-by-step recipe for fried mushrooms with the addition of potatoes and sour cream.
Selection and preparation of ingredients
Fresh mushrooms collected in the forest are suitable for cooking. They must be thoroughly washed, cleaned of dirt, cut off a dense section of the legs from the bottom, and then thrown into a colander so that the glass has excess water. From seasonings, ground black pepper, nutmeg, and various spicy mixtures for dressing mushroom dishes are well suited.
Important! Mushrooms should be collected for food consumption only in ecologically clean areas, away from industrial enterprises and roads.
The recipe for saffron mushrooms
sunflower oil for frying
Nutritional value per 100 g:
- Washed mushrooms cut into small slices. Chop finely chopped onions.
- Put the frying pan on the fire and pour vegetable oil. Then add a piece of butter. When the pan is sufficiently heated and the butter melts, place the onion in it and slightly let the vegetable until golden brown.
- Add chopped saffron mushrooms, salt to taste and fry over medium heat for 20 minutes. Mushrooms form a lot of moisture.You need to fry until the excess liquid evaporates.
- While the mushrooms are cooking, peel the potatoes and cut them into thin strips.
- To stewed mushrooms, when the excess liquid evaporates (15 minutes after placing them in a frying pan), add sour cream and simmer for another 5 minutes.
- Add chopped potatoes to the pan, spices and fry until cooked (about 10 minutes), periodically stirring with a spoon so that the ingredients do not burn.
- Serve this delicious dish hot. Before serving, you can sprinkle with herbs - chopped dill, parsley, green onions.
Video recipeThe recipe for saffron saffron Video recipe: The recipe for saffron saffron
Did you know? The mushrooms mentioned are colored red due to the presence of beta-carotene in the pulp. In its composition, this product contains vitamins C, B1, B2, B9.
The mushroom dish turns out fragrant and hearty - this is an excellent solution for a family meal in the fall season. Sour cream and butter are absorbed into the products and give the dish an even more pronounced taste. And for cooking a delicious dish, you can use various noble mushrooms.