How to fry boletus, simple and homemade recipes with photos
Boletus - unique in its taste, resembling a white mushroom. To prepare this product, you do not need many complex ingredients, but they make tasty and rich mushrooms with vermicelli, spicy salads, cream soup, pizza, main dishes with a side dish, for example, mashed potatoes, etc. You can also cook boletus for the winter according to the classic recipe.
Selection of ingredients
Onions, garlic and potatoes go well with this mushroom product. For any dish, products can be selected either fresh, dried or canned. There are many opinions regarding the duration of the initial treatment.
Did you know? The boletus got its name not only because of its location, but also the similarity of the color scheme of the hat with aspen fallen dry foliage.
If you are well versed in mushroom science and cannot mix up boletus with other edible species, you can minimize the effort to process them by eliminating lengthy cooking.
Fresh and dried boletus on a cut of the leg quickly darkens. He was nicknamed the "black mushroom." To prevent this effect, a little lemon juice is added to it.
Recipes with fried boletus
Below are some recipes for simple and medium difficulty step by step. It is not difficult to cook dishes, but it turns out very tasty and satisfying. Recipes will be useful for both novice cooks and gourmets. In recipes, instead of fresh, you can use dried or frozen mushroom products.
Classic potato recipe
Nutritional value per 100 g:
- Thoroughly rinse the boletus, remove the forest debris, cut into cubes and put in cold water.
- Cook for 20-30 minutes, drop into a colander, let it drain water, rinse with cold water and wait until all the liquid leaves.
- We heat the pan with sunflower oil, fry them with finely chopped onions and potatoes, chopped into cubes, closing the lid.
- Five minutes later, reduce the heat and fry with the lid closed until cooked. Salt and pepper.
- Serve the finished dish with fresh cucumbers and tomatoes.
Classic recipe with potatoesVideo recipe: Classic recipe with potatoes
The easiest way to fry boletus with onions
Nutritional value per 100 g:
- Before cooking fried boletus, they should be thoroughly washed and cleaned of dirt.
- Hats cut into slices 1 cm thick, and legs up to 1.5 cm thick.
- The product is washed under running cold water. You can cook it before frying, but it is allowed not to do this so that the forest aroma does not disappear.
- We spread them on a heated frying pan with vegetable oil, salt.
- We fry on high heat with the lid closed for 3 minutes.Then we reduce the fire and continue to simmer in our own juice under a closed lid for 15 minutes. Add finely chopped onions and fry for 7 minutes.
The easiest way to fry boletus with onionsVideo recipe: The easiest way to fry boletus with onions
Important! Boletus has no "false comrades" except for gall fungus (mustard). The foot of the harmful representative has not black, but brown-yellow spots, on the cut it does not turn blue, but turns pink.
Ready aspen fish can be served with a side dish as a main dish, or included in complex recipes, which are presented in large quantities on the Internet. Happy cooking mushroom dishes!