The recipe for a delicious mushroom soup of frozen champignons
On the Internet you can find a huge number of recipes from various mushrooms, with photos and cooking instructions (step by step). This is not surprising, because mushrooms are a valuable universal semi-finished product that can be dried, frozen or canned. Champignons - a very popular ingredient that is readily added to the classic mushroom soup. To prepare it, you do not need much time and complex components, but the taste and aroma of the prepared first course will pleasantly surprise you.
Selection and preparation of ingredients
Before cooking, it is recommended to defrost the mushrooms so that it is convenient to cut them into pieces. Vegetables and cream cheese should be of high quality and fresh.
Did you know? There is a lot of protein in champignons, which is why they are called "second meat". There is no sodium in their pulp, so this product is useful in the diet for diabetics and for those who follow a salt-free diet.
Frozen Champignon Soup Recipe
salt, pepper, herbs (parsley)
Nutritional value per 100 g:
- Onions are peeled and crushed. The peeled carrots are rubbed on a coarse grater.
- Vegetable oil is heated in a frying pan and carrots are stewed in a mixture with onions.
- Frozen mushrooms are washed, cut into slices and added to onions and carrots. They do not stew for long.
- Sliced potatoes are put in the pan, roasted, poured with water and boiled.
- 5 minutes before cooking, chopped cheese and a raw egg are added to the mushroom soup. Stir, salt and add pepper to taste.
- Pour the stew on plates and decorate with greens.
Important! Champignons cook very fast — The average cooking time for a “tender” product is about 10 minutes.
If you have champignons, you can cook them as a main dish by stewing, freeze or cook a delicious mushroom soup for the whole family. Bon Appetit!