A delicious recipe for spaghetti with champignons and soy sauce
At home, it is real to cook gourmet dishes that are served in restaurants and cafes. To make spaghetti with champignons and soy sauce, you need a few simple ingredients and a little time.
Selection and preparation of ingredients
When choosing pasta, give preference to those that are made from durum wheat. They will not digest and retain their friable structure. To prepare a delicious dish, you need to choose the right mushrooms.
Did you know? If all the pasta eaten by Italians during the year were turned into spaghetti, then the length of the pasta would have reached more than 600 thousand km.
Champignons should have the following features:
- elasticity (when pressing on the cap, recesses should not form);
- lack of spots or rot on the leg and hat;
- pleasant, soft aroma.
Buy mushrooms only from trusted sellers or go on your own in search of the forest. This is the only way to get quality ingredients.
The preparation of mushrooms is as follows:
- rinse them, then peel and dirt;
- soak in clean water for several hours;
- dry naturally at room temperature.
In order not to worry that prices for mushrooms increase in winter, you can pick them yourself in the autumn, and then freeze, pickle or preserve them.
Did you know? Soy sauce is considered the oldest seasoning in the world. There is evidence that it was invented more than 2.5 thousand years ago.
Mushroom Spaghetti Recipe
3 pcs. 30 min.
sweet red pepper
ground pepper mixture
4 tbsp. l
Nutrition value per 100 g:
- Rinse raw mushrooms and dry. Chop the mushrooms finely.
- Transfer them to a separate bowl.
- Cut the onions and tomatoes into small squares.
- Place the spaghetti in boiling water. You need to cook them until fully cooked.
- While preparing pasta, it is necessary to fry the onion until golden brown.
- After that, add the mushrooms to the onion mixture, mix thoroughly and fry for another 15 minutes.
- Pour chopped tomatoes and simmer under a closed lid for 20 minutes.
- Add salt, pepper mixture to taste.
- Pour in soy sauce.
- Add boiled spaghetti to the mixture. Stir directly in the pan.
- When serving, you can decorate the dish with herbs.
Video recipeSpaghetti with mushrooms recipeVideo Recipe: Spaghetti with mushrooms recipe
Important! You can use soy sauce classic, but the mushroom version of marinade is best combined with vermicelli.
Now you know how to cook a delicious dish at home - spaghetti with mushrooms in soy sauce. To do this, you will need products that can always be found in the refrigerator. You can also add other ingredients based on your own preferences.